Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

What a week!

Neko is 4 months old today (but 17 weeks, 4 days due to a few long months in there)!  Oh, what a week it's been:

Monday she was able to be in the office a total of 4 hours - I was so proud of her!
Tuesday was similar, but she had a bit of an iffy night because I went to do laundry across from the local pub, it was raining that day, etc so she didn't get as much time with me or as much time off-leash as seems to make her happy.  It tends to be rough on her if I do too much humans-only activity.
Wednesday was absolutely the worst day at work we've had in a long time!  There was piddling on her bed in my office, barking, people at work complaining, she was jumping all over me getting my favorite sweater dirty (not to mention almost unraveling it several times) - I cried.  And then, we went to puppy school, spent an hour on her stuff, played with puppies, worked really hard and she slept through the night from 9:30p until 5:30a!!!!!
Thursday was better - back to about 4 hours total in the office, walk at lunch, off-leash time after work!  We're continuing at-home training on sit, down, loose-leash walking, "settle" and she is definitely getting better!
Friday is always nice, right?  Everyone's more mellow (including Neko), work people commented on how much calmer/better she's doing and she again slept through the night until 5am *I let her into the bed at 5 and woke up to my alarm at 6 with a cat on one side of my pillow and a Setter on the other - bliss!
Why sleep ON your comfy dog bed when you can use it as a body pillow?!


Happy Birthday, Neko-neko chan!
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment