Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Too many privileges too quickly...

My sweet Neko just keeps proving what a smart lady she is...and I've allowed that to be taken too far, I think.  Even in my small apartment I think I've given her too much license to run free and get into trouble - that ends today.  I can't let her get up to the bathroom door, on my bed, to the laundry pile (basically have to keep her out of the bedroom area of my studio/loft apartment).  She got into the cat food for the umpteenth time yesterday and she is sick, sick, sick today.  Totally my fault.  Also taking the blame for her piddling (again, this is the second time) on my bed!  I think she needs to stick to the "livingroom" and kitchen and be where I can see her 100% of the time.  I bought a baby gate and will install it when I get home today.

Plus, this will give Moose a dog-free zone in the house (poor old kitty - he seems stressed and bummed so maybe this will help!)!

Moose looks down on the dog shenanigans. He disapproves.

No comments:

Post a Comment